- Teenager due in court following Coleraine stabbings
- Man due in court on sex abuse charges 4 hours ago
- Homeless 20 times more likely to die from drug misuse 4 hours ago
- PSNI 'unaware' Jamie Bryson held journalistic credentials - Court told
- Four jailed after pleading guilty to involvement in Colin Horner's murder
Cardi B for president? Rapper rips into Donald Trump over 'crazy' government shutdown
Rapper Cardi B has ripped into Donald Trump over his prolonged government shutdown, saying the US had become a "hellhole" and that she was "scared" for her country.
New film classifications react to changing view on sexual violence
Film classifications are due to be overhauled to reflect a media world that has "changed beyond all recognition".
Rihanna sues father over use of Fenty name for his talent business
R&B star Rihanna is suing her father for using their surname for his business venture.
Who you gonna call? New Ghostbusters film set for 2020
A new Ghostbusters film is in development, directed by the son of the filmmaker who made the 1984 original.