- Theresa May resists pressure over Northern Ireland's abortion laws 2 hours ago
- Ireland's Health Minister vows to push on with abortion reform following historic referendum result 2 hours ago
- North Belfast homes evacuated over security alert
- Two arrests after man attacked with a hammer in west Belfast
- Man from Ardglass remanded in custody accused of murdering fisherman
Singer James Blake slams 'sad boy' label amid 'epidemic of male depression and suicide'
James Blake has called for less stigmatisation of men who are open about their feelings after his music was described as "sad boy" in a review.
Ed Sheeran: 'I'm not stitching fans up' as he tackles secondary ticket sites
Ed Sheeran says he is not trying to stitch fans up by invalidating tickets bought on secondary websites when people arrive at his gigs.
London buskers first in world to be paid with contactless cards
A contactless payment scheme is to be introduced for buskers in London in what is being described as a world first.
Sesame Street sues 'explicit and profane' puppet movie The Happytime Murders
The maker of Sesame Street has taken legal action over a film it says abuses its puppets' reputations, calling it "explicit, profane and misogynistic".