DJ Tez in the Mix
Join DJ TEZ from on Q Radio as he plays the Best New Music and Club Classic's on your Saturday & Sunday morning.
Find out more about Tez below...
- Where were you born? I was born in North London in Arnos Grove. I lived there until I was 13 on and off. I had a proper cockney voice too lol. I still have a lot of family and friends there.
- Where do you live now? I live in Belfast City Centre, handy for all my gigs and work
- Any brothers or sisters? One brother (younger) He’s a mini me and older sister were all very close
- Favorite food? Ooooo chicken, has to be chicken, no matter what way it is cooked. I spend most of my life searching for chicken
- Any hobbies? I like to DJ in my spare time … I love boxing and working out
- Favorite band or singer? My favorite singer of all time would be Michael Jackson. When I was a kid I wanted to be him… Although I’d say if it was today’s generation I would probably say Chris Brown.
- What country you would love to visit? I would love to visit Thailand; it’s on my bucket list. People keep uploading pictures on Facebook and it looks amazing!
- Favorite phrase or saying? I’m tired...