Feel Good Friday with Gareth Woods
Tune in to Gareth Woods every Friday night for the BIGGEST and BEST songs to get your feet tapping or dancing around your kitchen!
Find out more about Gareth below...
- What’s the best thing about presenting on the Radio? Definitely the craic and interaction. It's a good feeling knowing you're making people laugh making them enjoy a drive home from work
- What are your 3 favorite things? Going out for dinner definitely,Nights out and a quiet night in with a big takeaway!
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: Gordon Ramsay, Tiesto and Michael Jackson
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: Before DJing I got into music by playing the piano. I haven't had a piano in a few years but I've still got it!
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? Growing up I always aspired to work for the emergency servcies, I was always stuck between being a fire fighter or paramedic!
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? I would love to travel around the United States but would especially love to see New York at Christmas, maybe if I'm nice to the other half we could do it this year!
- What was the name of your first pet? This is quite bizzare. Most children had cats, dogs or hamsters but I had a snake called Starsky!
- What was your nickname at school? I had a few nicknames in school I was called Woodsy and DJ Gaza.