Non Stop 90's & 00's with Olga Kaye
Join the beautiful Olga K on Sunday’s from 11pm - 1am for the best of Non Stop 90's. These tunes will bring back real nostalgia of what you loved about the 90’s!
Find out more about Olga below...
- What is the best thing about presenting on the Radio? Communication with people. Audiences are so varied and interesting and it’s really exciting to have a platform to share music fun and my humble thoughts with.
- What are your 3 favourite things? My Faith, my Husband and my daughter Anya
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: Anya my daughter she’s a slick conversationalist... and very funny, Edward Snowdon former CIA agent... Steve Coogan... cause hes just brill
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: I used to keep Goats... love them...
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? I have done many other things, from Youth work to working in an Art Gallery, right now though I would love to go out to other countries in Europe and help with refugee crisis.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Rhodes Greece, just came back from meeting the most beautiful people in the world... and I’m a bit partial to the Kalamata Olive and Feta... Not to forget Goats freely roam... It’s my kind of place. Shirley Valentine had it on point!
- What was the name of your first pet? A black cat called Felix... My Uncle Jack gave him to me when I was 3 he was a tiny kitten. He lost his eye in a car accident when he was 2 then lived till I was 13
- What was your nickname at school? Eejit... lol I don’t think I had a nickname!