Q After Dark with Robert Skates
Whether your chilling out or working late, tune into Q After Dark with Robert Skates to get your fill of Better Music, chat and all round good stuff!
Make sure to choose Q Radio for your late night chill out!!
Find out more about Robert below..
- What’s the best thing about presenting on the Radio? Getting paid to be my whacky and weird self! - Seriously though, it's that one-to-one relationship with the listener. I've always been drawn to it!
- What are your 3 favorite things? Being married, being a dad and holidays (I think in that order!)
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: Miranda Hart, Dolly Parton and David Meade. Miranda could come up with the jokes while David conjures up the grub!
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: I'm quite a shy person!
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? Pilot - I've only had forty minutes flying time in a two-seater but I'm addicted!
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Being an old romantic it would have to be back to Paris with the wife!
- What was the name of your first pet? Benji - our totally mad but loveable springer spaniel!
- What was your nickname at school? Stephen Clements coined the nickname 'Skateboard' which isn't too far from the Skatsey nickname I had in school!