Q Cafe for Greater Belfast with Gareth Stewart
Join Gareth on Q Cafe each weekday from 10am - 1pm for the area's best music from a particular ‘Mystery Year.’
Q Café keeps local radio local and offers you great chances to win! Text ‘Gareth in the studio on 609 99 (start your message with Gareth)
Find out more about Gareth below...
- What’s the best thing about presenting on the Radio ? Never wakening up in the morning and dreading going into work, everyday is different and its great to be able to connect with so many different people on a daily basis, I love when the listeners get involved in the show.
- What are your 3 favorite things? Family, music and cars.
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: Gordon Ramsey as he is a legend, I watch all his programs plus he can make the food, Peter Kay to keep us entertained and Michelle Keegan as she ..........has a great personality lol
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: I used to be a fitness instructor and life guard, I hate the gym!
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? My other interest apart from music is cars so something to do with car design or racing.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Dubai for a lots of reason the weather being the main one, the lifestyle, beaches it just looks fantastic
- What was the name of your first pet? Kim a black Labrador
- What was your nickname at school? DJ!! I know not very original of my friends but I used to do the school discos and my friends knew I played at gigs every weekend since I was in first year so it just stuck