Q Early Riser with Eoghan Quigg
Eoghan Quigg is here to provide you with Better Music in the early hours to give you that feel good factor from 2am to 7am.
Get to know Eoghan below...
- What’s the best thing about presenting on the Radio? The best thing for me is that no two shows are the same, there’s always something different which keeps it fresh and that’s what I love. I also enjoy the banter with Q Radio listeners.
- What are your 3 favourite things? Family & Friends, Music and Manchester United.
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: There is so many people I could put in this but if I had to pick three they would have to be Conor Mc Gregor, David Beckham and Ed Sheeran.
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: I play football for Portstewart F.C in the Northern Ireland Football League Premier Intermediate Division
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? I always wanted to be a professional footballer before my music career completely took over back in 2008. So I’d have to say a pro footy player for sure.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? New York at Christmas time would be the dream, Maldives or Santorini for a sun holiday.
- What was the name of your first pet? Rocky my dog who we had in our family for 15 years. He was there for all my growing up years, best dog I could have ever asked for.
- What was your nickname at school? I was always called ‘Quiggie’ cause my surname was Quigg but in recent times my friends have started to call me ‘Q’ I don’t know if that's because my surname starts with a Q or that I’m now working for Q Radio.