Q Saturday Early Riser with Jonathan Gold
Getting up early for work or just coming back from a night on the town?
Jono has Better Music and the latest in the world of showbiz to keep you occupied. Throughout the week, Jono looks after produces the hilarious Stephen & Cate, as Q Radio's Programme Manager where he manages all presenters.
Find out more about Jono below...
- What is the best thing about presenting on the Radio? Getting to play loads of great music
- What are your 3 favourite things? My jingle collection, IPad, Phone
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: Alan Sugar, we could talk business, Tom Daley……. And comedian Peter Kay
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: I used to collect Carrier Bags…. (Don’t ask)
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? Work in a bar somewhere hot or travel the world
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? On my shopping list is the Far East, Israel and Japan
- What was the name of your first pet? We used to have loads of dogs over the years, but my sister called it Sally
- What was your nickname at school? I got called Goldburg…. Don’t know why!