Q Saturday Early Riser with Jonathan Gold
Getting up early for work or just coming back from a night on the town?
Jono has Better Music and the latest in the world of showbiz to keep you occupied. Throughout the week, Jono looks after and produces the hilarious Stephen & Cate, as Q Radio's Programme Manager where he manages all presenters.
Find out more about Jono below...
- What is the best thing about presenting on the Radio? Getting to play loads of great music
- What are your 3 favourite things? My jingle collection, IPad, Phone
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: Alan Sugar, we could talk business, Tom Daley……. And comedian Peter Kay
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: I used to collect Carrier Bags…. (Don’t ask)
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? Work in a bar somewhere hot or travel the world
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? On my shopping list is the Far East, Israel and Japan
- What was the name of your first pet? We used to have loads of dogs over the years, but my sister called it Sally
- What was your nickname at school? I got called Goldburg…. Don’t know why!