The Q with Olga Kaye
Join the beautiful Olga Kaye on Sundays from 10pm to 2am. On 'The Q' Show, Olga will be interviewing local and international artists and bands, chatting about their latest music releases and upcoming gigs.
Tune in to hear more about Northern Ireland's home-grown talent.
Get to know Olga below...
- What is the best thing about presenting on the Radio? Communication with people. Audiences are so varied and interesting and it’s really exciting to have a platform to share music fun and my humble thoughts with.
- What are your 3 favourite things? My Faith, my Husband and my daughter Anya
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: Anya my daughter she’s a slick conversationalist... and very funny, Edward Snowdon former CIA agent... Steve Coogan... cause hes just brill
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: I used to keep Goats... love them...
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? I have done many other things, from Youth work to working in an Art Gallery, right now though I would love to go out to other countries in Europe and help with refugee crisis.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Rhodes Greece, just came back from meeting the most beautiful people in the world... and I’m a bit partial to the Kalamata Olive and Feta... Not to forget Goats freely roam... It’s my kind of place. Shirley Valentine had it on point!
- What was the name of your first pet? A black cat called Felix... My Uncle Jack gave him to me when I was 3 he was a tiny kitten. He lost his eye in a car accident when he was 2 then lived till I was 13
- What was your nickname at school? Eejit... lol I don’t think I had a nickname!