WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Q Radio Network’ or ‘Northern Media Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 26 Balliniska Road, Derry, Northern Ireland, BT48 0NA. Our company registration number is NI059747. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All contestants must be over 18 years of age unless stated otherwise;
- Contestants can enter each competition only once unless otherwise stated;
- Unless otherwise stated, contestants are those who have called the station during the competition period and are chosen at random by the presenter in line with the advertised promotion of the competition;
- Q Radio Network reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity. If a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us;
- Prizes must be claimed within 21 days;
- The competition will run until the competition has been completed, this will be advertised on air;
- The radio station reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found;
- There is only one prize per competition unless otherwise stated;
- All prizes are offered in good faith;
- Decisions relating to competitions or the redemption of prizes are at the sole discretion of management and decisions are final – no further correspondence will be entered in to. This includes questions, concerns, tiebreakers, conflicts and disputes;
- Prizes are normally provided to Q Radio Network by a third party or a sponsor. The liability for the delivery of the prize rests with the third party or sponsor. If the third party or sponsor cannot deliver the prize, Q Radio Network is not liable for its provision;
- Q Radio Network make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes and shall have no liability to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. No further, additional or other costs are included in any prize, unless otherwise stated;
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Q Radio Network shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner, however caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, lost prizes, damages and other liabilities;
- Employees, relatives and partners of Q Radio Network, any parent or associated companies, or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter any competition;
- Q Radio Network reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time;
- Q Radio Network reserves the right to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time;
- Q Radio Network reserves the right to replace stated prizes at any time with prizes we consider to be of broadly equivalent value;
- There is no cash alternative to any prize and all prizes are strictly non-transferable, unless otherwise stated. All prizes are subject to availability;
- Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties, engaged phone lines, or for any other reason is not the responsibility of the radio station;
- All copyright remains the property of Q Radio Network, including on-air broadcast and photos or images of winners;
- By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station;
- No person or members of their immediate family who has won any competition with a value more than £500 is permitted to enter another station promotion for a period of 30 days.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. Q Radio Network’s representative’s decision is final;
- Any contestant entering competitions giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prizes won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes;
- For every competition, each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details will be used for the purpose of administering the competition;
- Unless otherwise stated, holiday prizes consist of flights and/or accommodation only. Insurance, spending money, airport and other taxes, and other expenses are costs for the prize winner and unless otherwise stated are not part of holiday prizes. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they hold relevant and valid travel documentation, including but not limited to a passport. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to check government travel advisories and determine whether to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to obtain any inoculation required by the destination. Holiday prizes must be redeemed within six months unless otherwise stated and Q Radio Network shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage if a holiday prize is not redeemed, in full or in part, for any reason.
If the prize involves the winner attending an event, Q Radio Network shall not be liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, altered or rescheduled for any reason. If a winner cannot attend an event, Q Radio Network has no obligation to provide an alternative.