COMPETITION: Win a sailing to Scotland with P&O Ferries (Duplicate)
Q Radio is giving TWO lucky students the chance to win a return sailing for one car and 2 passengers between Larne & Cairnryan with P&O Ferries.
With the A-Level results now released, this fantastic prize package is ideal for students heading off to university across the water for the first time or returning to campus for another term.
P&O Ferries operates the shortest, fastest and most frequent crossings between Northern Ireland and Scotland and with no airport queues or baggage restrictions to worry about, you can pack as much as you want – event the not-so essentials.
With up to seven sailings a day, and a journey time of only two hours, the Larne to Cairnryan route with P&O Ferries will get you to uni faster!
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is answer the following question:
Deadline for entries: Sunday 20th August 2017
- 1 winner per prize will be selected
- Each prize includes a return sailing from Larne - Cairnryan for a car and 2 passengers
- Entrants must be over 18
- UK residents only
- Prize includes return travel for a car and two passengers with P&O Ferries from Larne to Cairnryan
- Return Travel must be taken by 15th December 2017
- The prize is valid on any sailing, subject to availability.
- No alternative prize, such as lieu, credit, etc. can be offered.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Booking must be made a minimum of 48 Hours prior to travel and cannot be amended within 48 hours of travel.
- All other expenses must be paid for by the winner.
- Other Terms and conditions may apply. Please see P&O Ferries for details.