Deliveroo celebrates turning 2 in Belfast with an insight into local eating habits
Deliveroo, the on-demand food delivery service, is celebrating its second birthday in Belfast by revealing some fun foodie facts about local eating habits...(Happy Birthday Deliveroo!)
Data has revealed that the people of Belfast love to order on Deliveroo at 6:51pm on Saturdays.
The MOST POPULAR dishes in Belfast are as follows - see if your local favourites made the cut!
1. Pancakes, Bacon and Maple Syrup from Cast & Crew
2. R&T Granola from Roasted & Toasted
3. Grilled Breakfast from The Honest Vegan
1. Burrito from Boojum
2. 6oz Steak Burger from Build-a-Burger
3. Gua Bao from Bao Bun
1. Fresh Cod and Chips from Cafe Fish
2. Bacon Cheeseburger from Five Guys
3. Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama
1. Casillero Del Diablo Sauvignon Blanc from The Vineyard
2. Barefoot White Wine from The Parlour
3. Peroni from The Perch
Deliveroo has created work for more than 130 people in Belfast, with the majority of these being the Deliveroo riders who deliver your food which is cooked fresh to order and delivered to your door within 30 minutes.
Customers have the option to schedule orders via the Deliveroo app up to one day inadvance, or receive food as soon as possible between 12 noon and11pm, and from 9am on weekends, where at the click of a button, their order will be delivered straight to their door in under 30 minutes. Check out the official Deliveroo website for more details.
In February 2018, Deliveroo also launched its £7.99 a month subscription service, Deliveroo Plus, enabling Belfast's food lovers to get unlimited free delivery whilst providing them with new discounts every month.
Try Deliveroo for yourself by visiting the website here or downloading the app, which is available on iPhone and Android.