Win a Country Kitchen hamper from Avondale Foods
Q Radio have teamed up with Avondale Foods to give you the chance to win a delicious Country Kitchen hamper!
We have FIVE Country Kitchen hampers packed with tasty treats to give away. They include the Country Kitchen Just For You Soups - little pots of soup packed full of flavour like Creamy Vegetable, Cream of Tomato & Basil or delicately spiced Red Thai Chicken, perfect for warming you up this winter!
To enter, simply tell us the missing ingredient of the below Country Kitchen recipe and the Q Street Team could be delivering this delicious prize to you. Make sure to tune into Q Cafe Belfast from 10am-1pm all next week to find out if you have won!
Smoked Salmon with hard-boiled egg and potato salad
- 250g of cooked warm smoked ___________
- 2 hard-boiled egg
- 1 pack of Country Kitchen potato Salad
- 1 small bag of mixed green leaves
- 1 lime
- Place eggs in a small pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and set aside 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, cool in ice water and peel.
- Chop the eggs into 10mm pieces. In a small bowl, mix the eggs with Country Kitchen potato salad.
- Push potato mix into a 90mm food ring mould in the centre of each plate. Using your hands, break up the salmon fillets into chunky flakes and carefully place them on top of the potato salad, making a small tower.
- Arrange a handful of green leaves around each the tower.
- Cut the lime in wedges and placearound leaves.