Need inspiration for fun things to do this summer? Check out our guide!
You are viewing content from Q Belfast 96.7/102.5. Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Summer has arrived and schools will soon be finishing for two months! Need inspiration for fun things to do?
- Skypark is an Adventure Park in Ireland and is open daily all summer.
- Located in Carlingford Featuring Aerial Adventure Course, ziplines, footgolf, archery, frisbee golf, aeroball, mini golf, quazer& archery combat and more.
- The perfect day out for families, friends, special occasions and team building.
Pickie fun Park Bangor
- Pickie Fun Park in Bangor is a great day out for the whole family and there is fun for everyone.
- Activities include: Pedalo Swans, Disco Ducks, Pickie Puffer, Mini Golf, Electric Cars, Water walkers, Splash Pads, Pirate Slide& Playground,
- Wind down in the cafe and enjoy Panoramic views over the marina.
- The fun park also caters for Birthday parties. Find out more information here or follow them on facebook.
- 'The Peoples Concert' hosted by Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council takes places on Saturday 23rd June at Wallace Park Lisburn. Gates open at 6.00pm and the show starts at 7.00pm.
- There will be a great range of performers, they include; NI’s Greatest Showman, The Original Choir from Riverdance the Show, Wallace High School Junior Choir, isburn-born talented singers – Zoe Jackson and Nik Parks, Highland Pipers and Young people from the Belfast School of Performing Arts Lisburn.
- To find out more and book tickets, visit here.
Roar & Explore Soft Play Centre
- ROAR and EXPLORE is Belfast’s newest indoor play centre, located just off the M1 at Dairy Farm Shopping Centre in the west of the city.
- Large state of the art play frame full of obstacles, twists and turns to keep your little adventurers entertained for hours.
- Brilliant for Birthday with great party packages, visit www.roarandexplore.com to find out more!