by Q Radio News
Tributes are being paid to a man who died suddenly after an incident in Articlave, outside Coleraine.
The victim has been named locally as Ian Patterson who was in his 40's.
It's understood he suffered an electrical shock, while changing a light bulb in a shed.
It is believed locals tried to use a nearby defibrillator in a bid to save Mr Patterson's life.
(Police at the scene of the death in Articlave yesterday)
Local MLA Maurice Bradley says he knew Ian well and is deeply shocked:
A spokesperson for the PSNI said, "A post mortem is due to take place, but at this stage the death is not
being treated as suspicious.
"The Health and Safety Executive have been made aware of the incident."
A spokesperson for Northern Ireland Ambulance Service (NIAS) said " We received a 999 emergency call at 11.05am on Friday 18 January 2019.
"The caller reported that a patient had collapsed following electrocution.
"The incident occurred in Articlave. One Accident & Emergency Ambulance was dispatched to the scene immediately and the Air Ambulance Heli med 23 also
attended shortly after."