WATCH: Fire at Co. Down restaurant 'accidental'

You are viewing content from Q Belfast 96.7/102.5. Would you like to make this your preferred location?

By Q Radio News

A fire at a restaurant in Donaghadee is believed to have been started accidentally.

The alarm was raised at the Bull and Claw on Moat Street just after 10am.

“NIFRS received a call at 10.10am to attend a fire at a restaurant on Moat Street, Donaghadee.

“28 Firefighters were involved in extinguishing the fire.  At the height of the incident there were 5 Fire Appliances from Donaghadee, Bangor, Newtownards and Knock, and an Aerial Appliance.

“The incident was dealt with at 12.24pm"

Station, two from Bangor Fire Station and one from Newtownards Fire Station.

  

More from Q Radio Local News


Join the Thank Q Club

Sign up for the Thank Q Club and receive exclusive offers, fun competitions and amazing prizes - it's quick and easy to do!

Sign Up Log In

Listen on the go

Download the Q Radio app to keep listening, wherever you are! It's available on Apple and Android devices.

Download from the App Store Download from Google Play