Need inspiration for fun things to do this summer? Check out our guide!
You are viewing content from Q Mid Antrim 107. Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Summer has arrived and schools will soon be finishing for two months! Need inspiration for fun things to do?
- Skypark is an Adventure Park in Ireland and is open daily all summer.
- Located in Carlingford Featuring Aerial Adventure Course, ziplines, footgolf, archery, frisbee golf, aeroball, mini golf, quazer& archery combat and more.
- The perfect day out for families, friends, special occasions and team building.
Pickie fun Park Bangor
- Pickie Fun Park in Bangor is a great day out for the whole family and there is fun for everyone.
- Activities include: Pedalo Swans, Disco Ducks, Pickie Puffer, Mini Golf, Electric Cars, Water walkers, Splash Pads, Pirate Slide& Playground,
- Wind down in the cafe and enjoy Panoramic views over the marina.
- The fun park also caters for Birthday parties. Find out more information here or follow them on facebook.
- 'The Peoples Concert' hosted by Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council takes places on Saturday 23rd June at Wallace Park Lisburn. Gates open at 6.00pm and the show starts at 7.00pm.
- There will be a great range of performers, they include; NI’s Greatest Showman, The Original Choir from Riverdance the Show, Wallace High School Junior Choir, isburn-born talented singers – Zoe Jackson and Nik Parks, Highland Pipers and Young people from the Belfast School of Performing Arts Lisburn.
- To find out more and book tickets, visit here.
Roar & Explore Soft Play Centre
- ROAR and EXPLORE is Belfast’s newest indoor play centre, located just off the M1 at Dairy Farm Shopping Centre in the west of the city.
- Large state of the art play frame full of obstacles, twists and turns to keep your little adventurers entertained for hours.
- Brilliant for Birthday with great party packages, visit www.roarandexplore.com to find out more!