by Q Radio News
An inquest into the death of a Ballymena man attacked by a masked gang will be held in May.
42 year-old Brian McIlhagga was beaten and shot in the River Park area of Ballymoney in January 2015.
Detectives have previously said the UDA was involved.
A brief preliminary hearing of the inquest was held in Belfast on Friday before Coroner Suzanne Anderson.
She said: "I would really like to get this listed next term."
The inquest is due to be scheduled for May 27 at a courtroom as close as possible to the dead man's family, who are expected to attend along with a pathologist and police, coroner's barrister Philip Henry said.