Searching for the right job? We can help
Let us help you find the right job with NIJobs.com
Browse 'The Top 7 Jobs of the Week' below:
|TJ Hamilton & Co Ltd / Mid Ulster Cars|
Sales Support Executive in Tyrone
- Ensuring stock is presented and advertised professionally both on site and on our online platforms. This includes organising cleaning, fuelling and photography as well as price boards and general site presentation.
- Assisting with customer handovers- checking with valet dept that cars are ready on time and to a good standard and with sufficient fuel.
- Vehicle logistics - overseeing collections and deliveries to and from the site ensuring any transport damage has been noted and reported properly. Also moving vehicles between the site and other compounds ensuring security of keys and the vehicles.
- Some driving duties- including cars to and from bodyshop and customer collections.
|Locate a Locum|
Recruitment Operations Manager in Belfast
- Good understanding of managing operations in a recruitment business
- Self-motivated to hit targets
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Strong organisational and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- An attention to detail, and the ability to be task-oriented
- Proficient in the use of technology
|Beannchor - Haslem Hotel|
Sales Executive in Lisburn
The role will involve:
- Setting up a sales strategy for a new property
- Meeting budgeted sales and profit margins for business, by soliciting, selling, and confirming business as required
- Compiling weekly sales reports for General Manager and Directors
- Attending trade shows, campaigns in key market cities to develop new business and to contact established clients in these cities
- Conduct on-site client tours and entertainment
- Liaising with external bodies e.g. Invest NI to gain intelligence relating to companies moving or considering moving to Northern Ireland
- Increasing sales volume and profitability by assisting in developing and executing projects for assigned market areas as stated in the hotel marketing plan.
Marketing Manager in Derry/Londonderry
• Contribute to the marketing strategy for the business and develop a marketing plan in collaboration with the Head of Marketing.
• Manage the delivery of the marketing plan to ensure business objectives are achieved.
• Develop, implement and execute strategic B2B and B2C marketing campaigns in the merchant sector to grow sales and raise brand awareness.
• Manage projects and work collaboratively within the team.
• Work in conjunction with the Head of Marketing to prepare and manage the Marketing budget to allocate resources to the plan.
• Provide high level marketing support to the Sales Teams and departments.
Customer Service Representative in Belfast
The key experience and skills required for this role are:
• At least 2 years’ previous experience in a busy Customer Service role
• High standards of accuracy and attention to detail, with excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build, maintain and manage relationships both internal and external
• Teamwork and flexibility are an important aspect of the role
• Strong organisational skills with ability to effectively and prioritise workload
|Call Centre - Yell|
Telesales Appointers in Belfast
What kind of people do we look for:
- Ambitious and highly honest individuals who want a career in digital marketing solutions.
- Resilient and enjoy working towards targets.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering great results for our customers.
- A passion for self-learning and career development.
- Eager to learn and interested in Digital Marketing.
|Wurth Ireland Ltd|
Key Account Sales Representative in Tyrone
- Developing business/relationships with existing key account customers through our products and systems
- Creating relationships with new key account business
- Maximising sales and profitability for the company
- Achieve your personal and company sales targets within your territory
- Provide solutions to your customers needs
- Successful territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
- Pursue payment of over due customer debts
- Managing customer information, route planning and order processing through in-house iPad system
Not found the role you are looking for? Then check out the thousands of vacancies by clicking here to find your dream job.