by Q Radio News
A 32-year-old man has been charged with murder in relation to the killing of east Belfast man Ian Ogle.
He's the second person to be charged after Jonathan Brown (33) of McArthur Court in the city appeared in court last month. He denies being involved in the loyalist's murder on January 27.
Mr Ogle, who was a father-of-two, was stabbed 11 times and suffered a fractured skull in the fatal attack at Cluan Place, just yards from his home.
The UVF has been linked with the killing but it says it wasn't involved. The PSNI says the paramilitary organisation is still a line of inquiry.
The man will appear before Belfast Magistrates at Laganside Court tomorrow morning.
As is normal procedure all charges will be reviewed by the PPS.