Take the next step in your career with NI Jobs (Duplicate)
Let us help you find the right job with NI Jobs.
Browse 'The Top 7 Jobs of the Week' below
Administrator in Belfast
- To assist the administration team with the day to day administration of a portfolio of clients.
- To liaise and communicate accurately and clearly with clients and other professional advisors, in order to operate, manage and administer the structures.
- To calculate and pay all fees and expenses and to arrange approval and payment of all invoices received.
- To arrange the transfer of funds including within the required deadlines, in accordance with the Company’s agreed procedures.
- To arrange foreign exchange deals as required in accordance with the Company’s procedures.
- Ensure that the book-keeping and accounting arising from all transactions is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Front of House Receptionist in Tyrone
- To undertake the duties of Reception/Cashiering and Reservations, making sure that the Reception Department is efficient
- To have a full understanding of all equipment within the Front Office including Hotsoft, Volante, Microsoft Office and Email. Training will be given but experience is preferable
- Answering of Telephone calls and transferring to relevant departments
- Check in & Check out for Guest arrivals & Departures
- To be well-informed of all sales and services offered as well as all aspects of accommodation as well F & B and other hotel services
- To be responsible for monies in your care as per cashiering shift, reconciling shift reports
- Ensure correct hand-over procedure of day’s business with regard to cover and cashiering.
Visitor Experience Guide in Tyrone
To promote the Dark Sky Park and Observatory and heritage of the area. Provide a comprehensive information service for visitors and assist in the development of the Dark Sky Park and Observatory as an world-class visitor attraction. To introduce visitors to the observatory experience and to assist in providing an effective and efficient front of house service for visitors. To plan and organise tours and act as a cultural ambassador by offering interesting commentary and information, allowing visitors to enjoy an illuminating experience at the Dark Sky Park and Observatory.
Store Manager in Belfast
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in Northern Ireland's leading jewellery retailer. As Store Manager you would work closely with the Operations Director in all aspects of the store operations including, managing the day to day business, motivating and developing the sales team ensuring that Lunn’s consistently deliver excellent customer service. The successful candidate will have a real passion for selling and will be a key part of the Lunn's Management team.
Office Administrator in Derry/Londonderry
- Weekly payroll;
- Finance duties for ship owners including creation of proforma and final disbursement accounts;
- Administration duties for ship owners including liaising with various internal staff and external agencies to arrange services for vessels in port;
- Creation of invoices for port agency services;
- Credit control of customer accounts, including chasing of advance payments and balances on accounts;
- Liaising with port authority regarding payment of ship owners accounts;
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments and invoices;
- Provide support for other financial duties delegated by Company Accountant, including month end preparations;
- Maintaining ISO and other quality management systems;
- General office administration.
Sales Account Manager in Belfast
Suitable candidates will already be working in the construction industry or the builders merchant sector and be ready to take the next step towards a rewarding career in sales. Preference will be given to those candidates with a working knowledge of plywood, OSB, MDF, particleboard, hardboard & timber doors.
Business Development Manager in Fermanagh
You will report directly to the Managing Director and work collaboratively with the wider commercial team. You will be responsible for:
- Pursuing and generating new business contacts, leads and ultimately business opportunities
- Developing existing and lapsed customers
- Customer support and account management including arranging meetings and providing presentations to existing/potential Customers
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Company’s marketing strategy
- Updating company website and social media tools
- Targeting relevant Tender Opportunities and working closely with the commercial team for Tender Submissions
- Achieving KPI’s set by the Managing Director
Not found the role you are looking for? Then check out the thousands of vacancies by clicking here to find your dream job.