Searching for a new job to help beat those blues?
Let us help you find the right job with NIJobs.com
Browse 'The Top 7 Jobs of the Week' below:
Representative covering Ballymena, Coleraine & Larne
You will be responsible for growing the Plumbing and Heating customer base along with developing the existing accounts within the area. The successful applicant should have plumbing and heating product knowledge, an aptitude for selling, able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with an ability to work on their own initiative.
Outbound Sales Representativein Belfast
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Grow your book of business through developing new business, onboarding and maintaining customer relationships.
- Customer Contact strategy consists of four different call types – New Account Follow Up, Call Cycle, Leads and Messages
- Getting through to the Decision Maker by utilizing the Influencers and Users to help close the business.
- Determine the customer’s shipping profile to earn business or will forward the lead to the appropriate channel.
- Engage customers in a consultative manner to develop value propositions that meet their needs, increase volume from existing customers and acquire volume from new customers.
|IMEX Systems Ltd|
Office Administrator in County Down
- Maintain Accounts order processing on Quickbooks, Invoicing etc.
- Maintain and ensure the smooth running of the office, reception area, common areas and boardroom.
- Front of House – receiving clients, deliveries in a professional manor.
- Deal with correspondence, Post and general office duties
- Manage the installation schedules, collaborate with both Installation Managers
- Manage Suppliers and Customers via phone, email and face to face
- Maintain stock control, Control of Goods In/Out
|Dreams & Sofatime|
Sales Consultant in Coleraine
•The ideal candidate will have experience in a sales led environment.
•You will be self-motivated ideally with a proven track record in sales.
•You’ll have passion, enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
•Previous furniture retail experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to work weekend and bank holidays and some evenings.
|Locate a Locum|
Recruitment Operations Manager in Belfast
- Good understanding of managing operations in a recruitment business
- Self-motivated to hit targets
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Strong organisational and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- An attention to detail, and the ability to be task-oriented
- Proficient in the use of technology
|Universal Meat Company|
Field Sales Representative in Armagh
Duties will include:
- Identify new customers and develop relationship with same.
- Customer visits and sales processing.
- Account management and growth.
- Previous sales experience within the Food Industry.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record in account management and development.
Attractive salary, bonus, pension and company car.
Banqueting Supervisor in Belfast
- To ensure that clients and customers are treated with respect and that you go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To be polite, friendly and helpful at all times. Deal with individual customer requests.
- Listen to customer remarks politely and make sure follow up action is taken. Deal with customer complaints and record as necessary.
- To advise colleagues and customers to help them choose what they would like to eat.
- Ensure that you are fully aware of all menus and their content. Promote and up-sell at all occasions.
- To ensure that bills are correct and that all good are charged for. Make the most of sales opportunities by encouraging the customer to buy something new or have extra portions.
- To help prepare and present food in a way which will encourage customers to buy and enjoy their meals. To ensure all signage, menus are printed and displayed on time.
Not found the role you are looking for? Then check out the thousands of vacancies by clicking here to find your dream job.