Win FREE Flights with Ryanair
Q Radio have teamed up with Ryanair to launch their new flights from Belfast International Airport to Berlin and Milan.
Ryanair are giving one lucky person the chance to win one return flight to either Berlin or Milan. You choose where you would like to go!
To enter, simply complete the below form with your details and we could be calling you soon!This form could not be found
Ryanair Competition Terms & Conditions
- Flight(s) request(s) must be booked before 25.09.2016
- Flight(s) must be completed befrore 30.04.2017. Excluding (10.12.2016-1.01.2017)
- All taxes, charges and admin fees relating to these flights must be paid by Ryanair
- One return flight (prize winner/passenger) as applicable.
- Passenger must be over 16
- Flights are non-transferable. No changes or refunds permitted.
- Booking requests must be emailed to email@example.com no later than within one month of prize award.
- Ryanair will endeavour to book the requested dates but may offer alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
- Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on a requested flight, even if the flight route/date is included in a flight promotion.
- These free flights cannot be used during peak periods, including but not limited to: school holidays, bank holidays and public holiday. No travel 10.12.2016 - 10.01.2017
- Travel Period: Travel is permitted on Mondays to Thursdays & Saturdays only (subject to availability)
- Passengers agree to comply with all Ryanair Terms & Conditions of Travel (see www.Ryanair.com)
- A valid email address for the passenger must be specified when requesting the flight booking. Ryanair are unable to make a booking without a valid email address.
- Payment for all taxes and charges must be made at the time of booking.
- No booking will be confirmed until full payment has been authorised.
- A booking is not confirmed until the passenger receives an email confirmation from Ryanair. Ryanair will not be responsible for any email delivery failure.
- Online check in is mandatory for all passengers.