Win with NI Water on Q Breakfast
All this week, we are celebrating NI Water reaching a milestone of teaching 100,000 schoolchildren through it's Education programme.
We have goody bags to give away daily on the Breakfast Show. Each winner will win a goody bag for each member of his/her class(a class up to 30 children)
The overall winner on Friday 31st March will win a FREE School Trip for their entire class to visit W5 Belfast. This includes transport, lunch and entry fee to w5 Belfast.
For your chance to win, simply tune into Stephen and Cate on Q Breakfast from Monday - Friday all this week.
About The Education Programme
Through the Education Programme, children learn about water and wastewater (dirty water we take away from homes, businesses and factories). They also learn about the importance of water conservation, and those less fortunate than themselves who live in developing countries and do not have access to clean safe water or toilets, through our work with WaterAid.
NI Water has educated 50,000 children through the NI Waterbus and 50,000 children via classroom based visits.
The Waterbus is a fun and interactive way for children to learn about the water cycle, why water is essential for good health and how they can help to conserve this precious resource.
Children learn what can and can’t be put down the toilet through ‘bag it and bin it’ activities, what NI Water does to clean the water and how sewage is treated.
Join the conversation & follow us on Facebook Northern Ireland Water or Twitter @niwnews #Deliveringwhatmatters. A teachers’ learning pack is available to download from www.niwater.com/education
- Q Radio Competition T&Cs apply
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Prize cannot be taken as cash
- One child per day (representing their School) selected by Q Radio wins a goody bag for each child in their class which includes a family pass to Silent Valley and is entered into the final prize draw on Friday 31st March.
- The final prize draw will be selected on air on Friday 31st March. Five children will be competing for the overall competition prize of an all-expenses paid trip to W5 for their class.
- The final prize includes entry to W5 for 30 schoolchildren plus lunch and transport provided by Translink. Adults are required to accompany children to W5.