Win a FREE trip to Dallas & Fort Worth with American Holidays
We've teamed up with American Holidays to celebrate the opening of their NEW Belfast store in Lombard Street by giving YOU the chance to win a trip of a lifetime to Dallas & Fort Worth on Q Radio.
One lucky listener (plus a guest) will jet off to Dallas, Texas for 2 nights and Fort Worth, Texas for 2 nights.
The winner will receive the following prizes:
- Flights with American Airlines and British Airways for 2 adults to Dallas, with endless entertainment and complimentary food and drinks on board
- 2 nights hotel stay in Fort Worth, Texas - the city of Cowboys and Culture
- Admission for 2 to the Championship Rodeo (Fri or Sat) and the Fort Worth Stockyards
- 2 nights hotel stay in Dallas to soak up the unique landscapes & culture
- City passes for 2 to explore the city’s landmarks
We want you to NOMINATE someone special and tell us why they deserve to win this trip of a lifetime.
They'll get to soak up the heritage, culture, and Southern hospitality of both destinations first hand, in person! They say everything is bigger in Texas, from the endless landscapes of Big Bend National Park, the space shuttles at Nasa Space Centre, the famous Route 66, or just a quintessential serving of Texas BBQ ribs, a holiday to Texas is like nothing else.
The fabulous Fort Worth is known as a city of Cowboys & Culture and boasts lots of western heritage and colourful history. The lucky winner will get to enjoy all the sights and sounds of Texas during their amazing trip.
Simply enter both your details and the nominee details below. If the nominee is selected as a daily finalist, they MUST be available to attend the grand final. The live final will take place at CastleCourt shopping centre on Saturday 21st September at 11am. (See full T&C's below)
This competition has ended.
Listen to The Q Radio Breakfast show from Monday 16th - Friday 20th September 2019 to hear more details and find out who the daily finalists are.
Book your next holiday with American Holidays
With American Holidays the possibilities are unlimited. Whether you want a fly-drive adventure, a relaxed escorted tour, sail away on a cruise, theme park thrills in Orlando or a quick city break, they tailor-make your holiday down to the finest detail.
They have destination experts with the inside track on hidden highlights and experiences so you won’t miss out. So don’t just dream it, live it! Visit their website here for details or pop into their new store on Lombard Street in Belfast city centre. They have some amazing holiday deals available.
Prize Terms and Conditions
1. Competition opens Monday, September 16th 2019
2. Competition closes Friday, September 20th 2019
3. The winner will be announced on Q Radio, followed with a confirmation email from
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of Northern Ireland.
5. Please note you must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol in the USA.
6. The Judge’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Flights, accommodation and admissions and city passes are non-refundable, non-transferable,
non-endorsable and hold no cash value.
8. Prize must be used by 30th September 2020.
9. Booking must be made by Dec 31 2019.
10. Travel must be completed by 30th September 2020.
11. Please note blackout dates may apply.
12. Tickets must be used by the prize winner and a companion travelling named at the time of
13. No changes will be permitted to the booking after it has been confirmed as fees will then
14. Prize Excludes;
Transfers to/from Hotel and Airport
Additional night’s stay/upgrades/additional passengers
15. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to ensure all passport & visa’s (if required) are valid for
16. All bookings are bound by American Holidays Booking Terms & Conditions, available on
17. Entrants must consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner. The winner may be
required to take part in future publicity.
18. Any entrant to the competition may obtain the name of the winner by emailing the American
Holidays marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org ref: Q Radio Competition – American
Airlines/British Airways September 2019.
19. Customer data will not be used for marketing purposes, however, may be shared with
20. Competition entrants agree and accept these Competition T&C’s.
21. American Holidays’ staff, their immediate families and their agents and any other person
connected with the competition are not entitled to participate.
22. American Holidays will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged city passes or