Win a FREE trip to Seattle with American Holidays
We've teamed up with American Holidays and Aer Lingus to celebrate their new holiday packages and flight routes to Seattle by offering one lucky listener the chance to win the trip of a lifetime to the Emerald City!
One lucky listener (plus a guest) will jet off to Seattle for 5 nights!
The winner will receive the following prizes:
- Direct Return flights for 2 with Aer Lingus from Dublin to Seattle.
- 5 nights hotel accommodation.
- 2 x Seattle City Passes which give access to 5 of the top attractions in the city.
Stay tuned to the Q Radio Facebook page as one lucky finalist will be selected on Facebook Live with Ibe Sesay on Thursday 16th January!
All daily finalists MUST be available to attend the grand final. The live final will take place at American Holidays store in Lombard Street, Belfast on Saturday 18th January at 11am. (See full T&C's below).
Listen to The Q Radio Drive show from Monday 13th - Friday 17th January 2020 to hear more details and find out who the daily finalists are.
Book your next holiday with American Holidays
With American Holidays the possibilities are unlimited. Whether it’s an epic road trip along Route 66, discovering the West Coast or new destinations like Seattle, experiencing the Thrills and Spills of Orlando or exploring the Wilds of Canada. Fly Direct from Dublin with Aer Lingus to USA and Canada in 2020!
Visit American Holidays.com or drop into their new Lombard Street Store and let them tailor-make your next adventure! So, don’t just dream of an American Holiday, Live It!! Visit their website here for details or pop into their new store on Lombard Street in Belfast City centre. They have some amazing holiday deals available.
Prize Terms and Conditions
1. Competition opens Monday January 13th 2020 and closes Friday January 17th 2020
2. Entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of Northern Ireland
3. The winner will be announced on Q Radio, followed with a confirmation email from American Holidays
4. The Judge’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
5. Flights, accommodation, city passes, and vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-endorsable and hold no cash value
6. Travel must be completed by 30th June 2020 (main prize must be used by this date)
7. Booking must be made by 15th February 2020
8. Booking is subject to availability and some blackout dates may apply (example Bank or Public Holidays, school mid-term, peak holiday periods).
9. Tickets must be used by the prize winner and a companion travelling named at the time of booking.
10. No changes will be permitted to the booking after it has been confirmed.
11. Prize Excludes;
• Personal Expenses
• Travel Insurance
• Transfers to/from Hotel and Airport
• Additional night’s stay/upgrades/additional passengers
• Resort fees
• ESTA fees
12. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to ensure all passport & visa’s are valid for travel
13. All bookings are bound by American Holidays Booking Terms & Conditions (www.americanholidays.com)
14. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the disclosure of their name as a entrant and or winner. The winner may be required to take part in future publicity.
15. Customer data will not be used for marketing purposes but will be shared with competition partners for booking purposes. For more information on our data policy please go to www.americanholidays.com/en- gb/privacy-policy
16. Any entrant to the competition may obtain the name of the winner by emailing the American Holidays on firstname.lastname@example.org ref: Q Radio January Competition Aer Lingus.
17. American Holidays’ staff, their immediate families, their agents and any other person connected with the competition are not entitled to participate.
18. American Holidays will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged city passes or vouchers.
19. Entrants and winners agree and accept these competition T&C’s
Runner up Prizes received at the live final on 18th January 2020:
£100 American Holiday Voucher (5) visit https://www.americanholidays.com/en-ie/faq to see full terms and conditions on gift vouchers.